Our Jobs Page is Updated Weekly With Opportunities
Good Luck in Your Search for Gainful Employment
Part-Time Office Assistant
Part-Time Office Assistant- Make phone calls, file, answer phones, data entry, and payment processing. Professional phone etiquette. M-F. Call or email for info (716)-931-5200 or email: email@example.com
Church Musician Wanted
Ability to play keyboard and/or organ, if possible. Availability includes Sunday morning worship service (11am) and weekly rehearsal. For more information call: (716) 826-4940
Seeking New Teaching Artists in WNY
Young Audiences of WNY (soon to be Arts for Learning WNY) is seeking new Teaching Artists in WNY to join our roster!
For 60 years, Young Audiences/Arts for learning has been the leading arts education organization in Western New York seeking innovative, equitable, and inclusive ways to infuse the arts into learning. We serve as a reliable connector between high quality teaching artists and organizations to provide educational programs that integrate the arts seamlessly into classrooms in our region.
We are seeking Teaching Artists from all eight counties of Western New York that represent the beautifully diverse community we serve.
Ready to apply?
Visit us online to learn more and begin the easy 3-Step Application process – https://www.yawny.org/become-a-teaching-artist
University at Buffalo Position Available
Director of Community Relations/Deputy Director of State Relations
The University at Buffalo, a flagship of the SUNY system, invites applications for the Director of Community Relations/Deputy Director of State Relations. In this role, you will serve as the key strategic advisor to UB’s senior leadership in matters of the university’s community relations.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff to the President, and working in concert with the Director of Government Relations, the Director of Community Relations/Deputy Director of State Relations (DCR/DDSR) serves as the University at Buffalo’s (UB) lead staff member, policy advisor, strategist and liaison in matters concerning community relations, including the university’s relationships with city, county and town elected and government officials, the university’s multiple neighborhoods, and its advocacy and engagement with local businesses, organizations and citizens’ groups. In addition, the DCR/DDSR works as a partner with the Director of Government Relations to plan and implement advocacy with the state legislature, state elected officials, state agencies, and government relations staff at SUNY System Administration to promote the strategic interests of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three years of experience in professional assignments focused on community relations and engagement.
- Evidence of positive community relationships and meaningful community service.
- Three years of experience in state legislative affairs, state government, or legislative advocacy, or a similarly complex assignment/organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of the organization and operation of New York state government and the legislative process at the state level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mission, purpose, and organization of a major public research university.
- Understanding of public policy issues and interests impacting public higher education.
- Successfully held administrative positions demonstrating effective leadership and analytical skills as well as excellent organizational and managerial abilities.
- Evidence of outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing complex, and sometimes high profile and controversial issues.
Commensurate with Experience
Please follow this link to the full job posting
SUNY Buffalo State Is Hiring
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Lecturer in Health, Nutrition, and Dietetics. For a full job description and to apply: https://jobs.buffalostate.edu/postings/6078
Say Yes Summer Camps Are Hiring !
The Say Yes Buffalo Summer camps are hiring teachers and support staff . Experience working with grades PK-6 and/or ELA and Math content is preferred. Current teachers from all districts are welcome. Support staff must be at least 18 years old For a full list of summer camp sites visit www.sayyesbufalo.org/summer. If you are specifically interested in working at the Dorothy J. Collier Community Center, please specify this in your application. Candidates can register their interest at www.sayyesbuffalo.org/summerrecruitment
NEW POSITIONS AT WESTERN NY INDEPENDENT LIVING
Peer Support Specialist
Provide support to individuals with lived mental Health experiences and assist in obtaining their goals. HS diploma & 4 yrs related work exp.req. Cover letter and resume to WNYIL, Inc. 3108 Main St Buffalo NY 14214 firstname.lastname@example.org EEOC
Health Homes Care Coordinator
Help enroll consumers in a Health Home. Help decrease costs of consumers being Served in a Health Home.
Bachelor’s & 5 yrs exp. Req.
Resume and Cover letter to
WNYIL Inc 3108 Main St Buffalo NY 14214
NY Connects Independent Living Outreach Specialist
Help connect aging or disabled individuals and their Families to support groups and streamline access to Public benefits and application assistance. Asso. degree and human services exp. req. Resume and cover letter to
WNYIL, Inc 3108 Main St Buffalo, NY, 14214
Independent Living Specialist
Coordinate living skills, evaluations, And trainings for persons with disabilities. Associate Degree required. FT&PT available. Resume and cover letter to
WNYIL, Inc, 3108 Main St Buffalo, NY 14214
Olmstead Housing Specialist
Help individuals seeking eligibility for Housing subsidy to transition from Institutional setting to the community. Asso deg and min 2 yrs exp req. Resume and cover letter to WNYIL, Inc 3108 Main St. Buffalo, NY, 14214 email@example.com EEOC
Seeking to add a full-time Compliance Portfolio Manager
Position Title: Compliance Portfolio Manager
Location: Buffalo, NY
Our client is laser-focused on providing incentives for businesses to grow and thrive in Erie County, thus improving quality of life for residents. This position is perfect for someone with financial and business acumen seeking to add value to an organization that makes a community impact. They employ people who are community-minded, have excellent work ethic and possess good energy levels – contributing to their team-oriented culture.
The Compliance Portfolio Manager will be a key member of the team and lead the Incentives Portfolio function including reporting and presentations, reconciliations and problem resolution, portfolio and database management, and compliance with Agency policies. This is a highly visible role which will work closely with senior management and report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
The Must Haves
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, legal, real estate, or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience in the workforce.
- Basic / intermediate capabilities using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Power Point.
- Strong mathematic, accounting / reconciliation and verbal presentation skills essential.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze legal documents.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 362-2824 for more information.
Job Coach Position Available
We are looking for compassionate and motivated people to serve as Job Coach for those in our pre-vocational programs. The Job Coach seeks facilitates the job development process, communicates with businesses to secure employment, and provides on-site job training and support. Full-time and Part-time openings; flexible schedules; starting at $16.00/hour; paid time off and benefit eligible.
- • High School Diploma/GED
- • Two (2) years’ experience in a position of vocational support, teaching, or training persons with developmental disabilities.
- • Knowledge of the local job market.
- • Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- • NYS Driver License and personal vehicle for work purposes.
Apply online at www.csevery1/careers
Looking for more than just a job? Join our Team Today!
COMMUNITY SERVICES FOR EVERY1 is looking for people who are compassionate and self-motivated to fill our Residential Management positions at locations throughout Western New York. This is a highly demanding, yet rewarding career opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Human Services Professional. Salary starts at $51,480.00/year, with benefits package and 401(k) profit sharing plan. Apply online at www.csevery1/careers
• Competitive Pay Rates • Generous Paid Time Off Package • Career Advancement
We partner with individuals of all abilities to reach their fullest potential, protecting their rights and promoting their independence and inclusion in our community. 180 Oak Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
- Oversee human resource function including employee benefit management and reporting, payroll tax laws and regulations, pension plans, health and welfare programs. Maintain an updated non-union employee handbook.
- Prepare all organizational tax filings.
- Oversee and maintain daily IT needs. Collaborate with third-party IT vendor to ensure proper functionality of IT systems and their related processes.
PUSH BUFFALO IS HIRING
Click o Here to Read More About PUSH Positions . PUSH Buffalo seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Buffalo Employment and Training Center / BETC 716-856-5627 www.workforcebuffalo.org The BETC is here to help with your job searching needs. We have free services to all jobseekers looking to find better paying work, an exciting new career, or wanting to upgrade skills to become more marketable. in today’s marketplace.