•BASIL is loaded with antioxidants and just two tablespoons of fresh basil contains about 25 percent of your recommended daily intake of vitamin K. Vitamin K is involved in the formation of healthy tissues, bone and blood clotting.
•OREGANO demonstrates antimicrobial activity against
Ecoli, staphylococcus aureus and salmonella. Additionally, it’s been used as an antiseptic, to aid digestion, to heal wounds and some even put a drop of oregano oil on their toothbrush to ward off gum disease.
•PARSLEY is more than just a garnish. two tablespoons of anti-oxidant parsley contains 16 percent of your daily vitamin C needs, as well as 12 percent of daily vitamin A needs.
•CILANTRO is an antioxidants, particularly the flavonoid quercetin. Research has shown that cilantro has potential benefit in protecting skin cells from oxidative damage and may help rid the body of metals and certain bacteria.
•MINT has shown potential in tumor prevention, immune modulation and gastrointestinal tract relaxation.
The following herbs provide additional health benefits:
• CINNAMON lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect
• SAGE can improve brain function and memory
• PEPPERMINT relieves IBS pain and may reduce nausea
• Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflamatory effects.
• HOLY BASIL helps fight infections and boosts immunity
• CAYENNE PEPPER contains capsaicin, which helps reduce appetite and may have anti-cancer properties
• GINGER Can treat nausea and has anti-inflammatory properties
• FENUGREEK improves blood sugar control
• ROSEMARY can help prevent allergies and nasal congestion
• GARLIC can combat sickness and improve heart health