If You Are A Business Employer or Employment Agency and Would Like to Place Your Available Position Please Contact Us Here
Buffalo Olmsted Parks Conservancy
Position Title: Donor Relations and Database Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Development and Communications
Requirements: City of Buffalo residency, Minimum of Associate’s Degree and/or 2 years of experience
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Conservancy constituents by maintaining a high standard for all donor relations
- Manage the Conservancy’s donor Database, which includes but is not limited to entering gifts and interactions, developing mailing lists, serving as point of contact with database provider, and developing acknowledgement letters and pledges
- Acknowledge all gifts and pledges adhering to protocols and procedures
- In partnership with the Director of Development and Communications, assist in the creation of a structured, systematic program of stewardship, recognition and fulfillment
- Coordinate campaign management and tracking system for Commemorative Giving initiatives and ensure timely fulfillment, and proper and effective communication with donors
- Coordinate the membership program, including new member cultivation and retention through (but not limited to) direct mail and digital campaigns, creating and sustaining partnerships with local business and organizations, and timely fulfillment and distribution of membership cards
- Serve as the main point of contact for the coordination of corporate events, which includes, in partnership with the Director of Development and Communications, ensuring timely communication, volunteer planning, event planning, end of year reporting, etc
- In partnership with the Director of Development and Communications, assist in the development of a specific plan for the retention of donors and members
- Support the management of the CRM database
- Seek continuous improvement of donor and member relations functions, including streamlining tasks and developing efficiencies in gift and membership processing, increasing member/donor value assessment, and appropriate communications
- Develop and maintain a donor processing operations and standards manual
Please submit resumes to Melissa Pidanick at Melissa@bfloparks.org
Buffalo State College Head Cross Country/Track & Field Coach
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of
Head Cross Country/Track & Field Coach.
For a full job description and to apply: https://jobs.buffalostate.edu.
Buffalo State College Lead Programmer/Analyst
Lead Programmer/Analyst to install, upgrade, maintain Web servers &
deployment apps on mainly Linux OS at Info. Tech. Exch. Ctr. & SUNY
campuses in NYS. Analyze/troubleshoot middleware-related web, network,
security & Java technical issues. Assist w/ design, dev., implementation of
large-scale complex apps. Req: BS in Comp. Info. Sys. or rel. 5 yrs. exp. in
app. server admin. w/ currently supported web server & a Java app server
product, to include: WebLogic or Tomcat patching/upgrading/configuration
in Banner Student Info Sys & Blackboard Learn; programming and scripting
exp. w/ Bash, Perl, PHP, or python.
Apply online at: http://jobs.buffalostate.edu/postings/4029
HIGH SCHOOL ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
The Fairport Central School District (www.fairport.org) seeks an energetic and motivational leader to join our team at the Minerva DeLand and Fairport High Schools. Requires NYS SBL certification. Apply online by 5/29/19 www.applitrack.com/fairportcsd/onlineapp/
The Buffalo Bills Are Hiring
Applications now being accepted for Usher/Ticket Taker, Wheelchair
Ambassadors & Guest
JOBS Buffalo Employment and Training Center
BETC 716-856-5627 www.workforcebuffalo.org The BETC is here to help with your job searching needs. We have free services to all jobseekers looking to find better paying work. Orientation Times: Monday – Thursday, 10 am or 2 pm.
WHO NEEDS A JOB?
3000 Jobs in Buffalo paying $30,000 to $50,000 per year We are proud and excited to announce Northland Workforce Training Center, an advanced manufacturing and energy training facility opening in July. We are actively searching for new students to enroll in our 6 for-credit technical skills training programs taught by SUNY Alfred State and SUNY Erie faculty, which include: Machine Tool Technology, Welding Technology, CNC Precision Machining, Mechatronics Technicians, Energy Utility Technology and Electrical Construction and Maintenance Electrician. Northland is uniquely designed to reduce all major barriers students encounter that may prohibit program completion. We offer career planning services, transportation, childcare, academic readiness and financial aid assistance to ensure program completion and successful employer placement. If you are looking for a new career opportunity, consider advanced manufacturing or energy, where you could earn an average starting salary of $30+k to $50+K (based on experience). Please take advantage of this tremendous opportunity, come learn more by attending one of our pre enrollment sessions at 1670 Broadway on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm, Wednesdays at 10:00 am or Thursdays at 4:00 pm. Take the next step towards your future, stop by to see us today. For more information call Duncan Kirkwood at (716) 436- 3229 or visit www.NorthlandWTC.org